I quickly put together this template in Photoshop, placed the images where I wanted them in Dreamweaver and inserted Blogger codes to make it work.
Sounds easy, right?
Well, Blogger recommends that you copy one of their templates and just modify it – rightly so. I didn’t have enough time to actually learn how blogger works. Plus, I’m a “learn-by-doing” kind of gal. So this seemed like the way to go. I had my template sitting on my computer for a week before I even attempted to attack this monster. But while modifying and testing code, I found it surprisingly self-explanatory (but quite messy).
I’m sure there’s more fancy schmancy things I could do with this but I’m all programmed out this week. I think I’ve programmed websites and databases all week long and my brain needs a rest.
On a baking note…
I regret that I didn’t take photos of the Valentine’s day cookies I made for Mya’s Preschool. Mya helped put on the sprinkles and I was quite happy (and almost giddy) with the way they turned out.
My nephew, Brandon, came over the other day so I busted out the cookie dough and Mya, Brandon and I made some mini-heart cookies. I piped, they sprinkled. I did a little sprinkling as well. Here’s the fruit of our labor: