Ravioli Salad with Warm Brown Butter Dressing
Recipe courtesy of Fresh & Easy Neighborhood Market
- 1 package fresh&easy Ravioli
- 1/3 cup roasted pepitas
- 1/3 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 12 oz. bag fresh, washed spinach
- ¼ cup, thinly sliced red onion
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil; salt generously. Add ravioli and cook as per instructions on package. Drain immediately and set aside.
- Place spinach in a large bowl, top with ravioli, pepitas, red onion and goat cheese.
- In a small skillet over medium heat, melt butter.
- Add shallots and cook until tender and the butter turns a light brown color, approximately 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in vinegar, honey, salt and pepper. Pour over the spinach in a bowl and toss lightly.