Recipe courtesy of Fresh & Easy Neighborhood Market
- 1 large head cauliflower, cored and cut into florets
- 5 oz. diced pancetta
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 cup grated Gruyere cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook pancetta until browned and crispy. Drain and pat dry.
- In a large bowl, combine cauliflower, heavy cream, flour, and ¾ cup grated Gruyere and pancetta. Season with salt and pepper and toss to combine.
- Transfer mixture to a 2 quart baking dish, cover tightly with foil, and bake for 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine ¼ cup grated Gruyere and breadcrumbs.
- Carefully remove baking dish from oven and sprinkle breadcrumb mix over cauliflower. Dot with butter and bake, uncovered, until topping is golden brown and cauliflower is tender when pierced with a knife, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.