Winter Fruit Salad with Honey Apple Cider Vinaigrette
Recipe courtesy of Fresh & Easy Neighborhood Market
- 6 oz. bag fresh&easy European Blend Salad
- ¼ cup thinly sliced red onions
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 1 granny smith apple, cored and diced
- 2 carrots, peeled and shaved into strips with a peeler
- ¼ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup sliced and toasted almonds
- 1/3 cup dried cherries
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl combine salad blend, red onions, celery, apple, carrots, feta cheese, toasted almonds and cherries.
- In a jar, combine garlic, honey, apple cider vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper. Cover tightly and shake until fully combined.
- Pour dressing over salad, toss lightly and enjoy!