Day 3: Yesterday was the first day of my conference. It was a lot of running around getting things ready for the people who were arriving. I thought it was wonderful seeing so many women interested in learning more about our programs so much that they traveled from afar just to join us!
5 things God has blessed me with yesterday:
- Time to pray — especially in a meditation room offered at our conference.
- A supportive CDA State Board.
- Roommates who totally understand my introverted nature. I’m in good company.
- Free food. I’m well taken care of here.
- Time to practice on the guitar. I’m playing the guitar in public for the first time. It really helped to have the extra day!
Something that I did that I don’t like doing:
SELL. I had to sell 50/25/25 tickets to raise funds for our CDA State Board. My husband can tell you I’m the worst sales person. I think I only sold $60 where everyone else sold over $100.
40-day challenge list:
Stations of the Cross
Prayed the rosary with the Sorrowful Mysteries