Day 4: It was a big day. I had to give my presentation on the youth program and JCDA at the CDA State Conference. Not only that, I played guitar in public for the first time!
5 things God has blessed me with yesterday:
- Angels protecting me during my morning run and being able to experience running in a slow creeping fog:
- The holy spirit guiding me throughout my presentation.
- Supportive women who responded positively to my message.
- I got through the day injury-free even while wearing heels.
- Meeting such interesting people. Who am I turning into?! I actually socialized!
Something that I did that I don’t like doing:
Public speaking. I should mention that I played the guitar before my talk to get people energized. The talk went well but I was parched in the beginning!
40-day challenge list:
Read Psalm 51